Monday, April 26, 2010

a moment

i've been participating occasionally in soulemama's this moment, it's a friday thing. today is monday and it's raining here. i love the rain. but it can be confining, especially when it's a cold rain. i am just coming back into my energy after a difficult few weeks. i've been cleaning since 8:30 am on sunday. i'm not a cleaner, nor a nester. but for some reason 2 weeks before each of my children's birthday's i feel the need to de-clutter the house. today i am remembering a moment from last week, so i am expanding this moment into a moment. enjoy!

({this moment} - Joining Soulemama's Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.)


2 comments:

  1. Such a great shot! I love it, mostly because I feel like I can picture the whole scene around him. Hang in there, spring is almost here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love! is Row helping build your house?! yay!

    ReplyDelete